The Cook

Simple guy (yet complicated ...sometimes... okay, pretty difficult to explain) with the passion to cook, bake and love food of own. A little hard to tolerate with others...but as a cook..well, I know better what I want and like.

For order & inquiry, hesitate not to contact me at 013-3242799. Besides that, anyone who interested in baking, I'll be please to conduct a private classes..Interested? Drop me a line...

Follow me on https://www.facebook.com/rossatkitchen

Hope you guys will enjoy viewing this blog and be one of my follower..... Ciao!


Saturday, November 27, 2010

MY SMALL KITCHEN

Finally after a while been doing the dough (duuh..!!) manually (hand-kneading...mind ya!!) and baking with home type oven...I somehow have got sponsored to make my passion and interest a true story!  Credit to my sister Kak Lang Zah and family, the investor a.k.a Are-Nip Shah and not to be missed my beloved wife who have been patience with my down and ups and always there for me, also to my two??... lovely kiddos, Ivy Athira and Isyraf Aqil for their understanding..hehehe. 
Last but not least, my beloved parents Mak and Abah for their trust and morale support all the times and also to my other family members as well!


***********************************************************************************************************************************


the dough mixer

the deck oven
The passion towards cooking has somehow becoming part of my soul and the idea has been kept for years (money matters). Well, i just do not know where and when to start. Its all a blessing when i have been jobless for more than six damn month..huh!.. Thanks to the investor who finally sped up the process. And this is the beginning of my dream kitchen.


Located in AU2 Keramat, the home of Kak Lang has become the factory for baking.  Alhamdulillah, the demand for the breads is mounting and Kak Lang will be trained to use all this machinery.  In fact Kak Lang is pioneer in making Pineapple Tarts, Almond London, Mama Carrie and lots more cookies for ages.  And she is damn good in decorating for wedding and engagement and for her excellent ideas in decoration and cook too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...