The Cook

Simple guy (yet complicated ...sometimes... okay, pretty difficult to explain) with the passion to cook, bake and love food of own. A little hard to tolerate with others...but as a cook..well, I know better what I want and like.

For order & inquiry, hesitate not to contact me at 013-3242799. Besides that, anyone who interested in baking, I'll be please to conduct a private classes..Interested? Drop me a line...

Follow me on https://www.facebook.com/rossatkitchen

Hope you guys will enjoy viewing this blog and be one of my follower..... Ciao!


Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pavlova...hmmmm the sweeties

Pavlova in the making... (sorry guys, i dont have extra hands to take photos of the process...maybe next time...)  
6 nos. of egg whites and a pinch of salt slowly whisk to a foamy texture, gradually add 150grams of fine granulated sugar and whip until stiff to a firm peak (the texture should be glossy). Add 170grams of powdered/icing sugar quarterly and tenderly fold the mixture through. Finally add 45grams corn starch and fold. 

                             
****Well-mixed MERINGUE ...half-way piped to my desired shape... (thanks to my K-mix.. ehhehehe... more orders???...bring it on!!).

  Done!! ... got another time-spend process... 16 hours on low temperature in the oven... huh...  (tips: set your oven temperature to the lowest degree ie: 100 Centigrade and switch it off after 25minutes heating process. Put your piped meringue with the door oven slightly ajar)
 Spread whipped cream on center top of the meringue and arrange the fruits as you desire..... glaze a little with neutral colour jelly...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...